It has been like a whole ten days since my last post.
Finals are always a weird time for me. I don’t so much get stressed until the week everything is actually due. And even then it is not about the content just about if I actually have enough time to get what I need to get done, done.
Here is my to-do list in the next 3 weeks (21 days until graduation):
- Revise my thesis three times (incorporate three different professors feedback)
- Each revision will probably take 12-15 hours.
- Complete a 13-15 page research paper for my minor capstone course.
- I have 6 pages turned in and I am awaiting feedback from my professor so I can know if I do not have to fully change anything I am writing.
- Read 200 pages of a book and take a quiz on it (I think I might be quite late with this by now).
- Write a 5-7 page reflection paper on my gendered life experience (this is something I have written so many times I am avoiding it because it is boring as fuck).
- Write an 8-10 page paper which answers 7-8 final exam questions on the sociology of sex and gender.
- There might also be a reflection paper in my minor capstone, haven’t heard anything about it yet though.
- Prepare and give a final presentation with another person in my minor capstone course on the 13-15 page paper I have yet to complete.
- Go to the registrar and make sure they have listed the right courses under my major and minor.
- Prepare a presentation on my thesis for a conference I volunteered for (why? I do not know).
- Ideally, complete a tutor certification program (while continuing to tutor)
- And more that I cannot think of off the top of my head.
And what am I doing right now instead of any of these things? Drinking honey whiskey out of a styrofoam McDonald’s cup getting ready for a party I probably won’t end up going to because I will be too scared to leave my apartment 🙂 Hooray!